Please see our Terms and Conditions below
All visitors to our website are bound by these terms and conditions listed below. You must accept the terms and conditions when you register on our website. A terms and conditions tick box will also be visible when you check your cart out and will not accept the transaction if this box is not ticked, thus accepting our terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then you should not register for our services or make use of the services provided on this website.
Payment and Order Policy
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (you will be redirected to PayFast or Yoco)
- Direct Transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Instore Card Facilities available
With Direct Transfer option, we reserve the right to cancel the order if a payment is not received within 3 working days. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that payment is made timeously to allow for clearing by the banks in order to be received by us within 3 working days.
Proof of payment must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before orders are shipped.
We reserve the right to cancel orders due to stock constraints. It is our policy not to sell items that we do not have in stock, but in the unlikely event that duplication occurs, the second or duplicate order will be cancelled.
Orders need to paid in full before they are released or shipped.
All products have a limited quantity. Sad Robot will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all stock numbers are correct.
However, if products are ordered and we are unable fulfil any order/s placed by you due to stock having been sold out, Sad Robot will notify you and ensure that you receive a full refund. You can chose to receive the refund in cash paid back to you, or if you agree we can also provide you with a store credit coupon to be used at your discretion.
Product Release Dates
Products will not be delivered before any official release date. As such pre-order products and sets that aren’t released yet, will be sold through sadrobot.co.za, but will only be sent out for delivery on the official release date.
A deposit of 50% is required to secure your preorder. To be paid within 7 days of the order placed. The preorder will be cancelled if not paid within the required time frame.
Proof of payment must be mailed to email@example.com before orders can be shipped.
In cases where preorder items and other items are placed on the same order, shipping will be delayed until all products are ready to be shipped. If you would like to separate deliveries, please place two separate orders and pay shipping per delivery.
Sad Robot ensures that the condition of all single cards sold are NM (Near Mint). This is not always possible, especially with older card/s or sets. Should the buyer be unsatisfied with the condition of a card, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Near Mint (NM) – Cards in NM condition may show minimal wear but are still close to Mint condition. Cards in this condition are generally indistinguishable from other cards in this condition.
- Slight Played (SP) – Cards in Slight Played condition show minor to definite wear. Cards in this condition could have a number of issues namely, minor scuff marks, minor scratching, minor bends and/or minor border wear. We will inform you of the card condition before processing the order.
- Heavily Played (HP) – Cards in this condition show major wear, scuff marks, scratching, bends and/or border wear. We have a file in store that is marked 30% off for cards in this condition. Cards in this condition are not sold on our website
Only products that are defective due to manufacturing errors can be returned to us. We will contact the local distributor and facilitate replacement. No singles will be accepted for returns. No open sealed products will be accepted for returns
Collection of your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data – Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number. Other information, such as your age, gender, that you voluntarily give to us
- Derivative Data – Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed on our Website.
- Financial Data – Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase or order items for our Website
Sharing of Information
Sad robot shall not share any Personal Information of its customers without their prior consent. Sad Robot will never sell or supply your details to a third party.
Use of our Website
By using our Website, you guarantee that your use of this Website is for lawful purposes only. You further guarantee the following
- Any services offered to you on this website, or any information provided to you by Sad Robot through the use of this website may not be used, altered, copied, or distribute any content unlawfully contained on this website.
- Any Trademark (i.e. Logo, etc.) belonging to Sad Robot may not be used, copied, altered or distributed in any way
Value Added Tax (VAT)
As we are not VAT registered, all prices exclude VAT, but are the full final price that you will be paying.
No other taxes or charges will be levied.
Order Changes or Cancellations
Sad Robot reserves the right to refuse any order placed on the Site. Sad Robot may, in its sole and absolute discretion, limit or cancel quantities of any order for any reason.
Sad Robot undertakes to accurately indicate prices and delivery charges as advertised. Should products be offered at incorrect prices, Sad Robot will not be compelled to sell products at such incorrect prices. We will refund money paid by you should you not wish to proceed with the order at the corrected price.
In the event Sad Robot changes or cancels your order, Sad Robot will attempt to notify you by sending you an e-mail and/or contacting you via the billing phone number provided at the time your order was made.